|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$1.00|
|Free Withdrawals per Month||1||1|
|Interest Rate||Monthly on daily**
|Monthly on daily**
* If balance drops below $100 within statement cycle.
** Must maintain minimum daily balance of $50 to obtain annual percentage yield.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Establish a secure retirement with a Traditional or Roth IRA
- Variable or fixed rate options available
- IRA earnings may be tax-deferred; the sooner you contribute, the faster your investment dollars will grow
Current regulations limit your annual contributions
View our rates or contact an FMB Customer Service Representative at the location of your choice for more details.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
INSURED WITH GUARANTEED TERMS
- Competitive rates with varying terms of maturity
- Interest applied to CD, payable by check or credited to another FMB account
- Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
We invite you to contact an FMB Customer Service Representative at the location of your choice for more details.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insures deposits up to $250,000 per depositor and $250,000 for certain retirement accounts. If you have more than $250,000 at FMB, you can still be fully insured if your accounts meet certain requirements. Please click on the FDICs Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator link to determine your FDIC coverage. http://www.fdic.gov/edie/ FMB is an FDIC insured institution.
FMB also offers you the ability to obtain additional FDIC insurance coverage by participating in the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS). Please take a moment to visit http://www.promnetwork.com/home/services/cdars to learn more about CDARS. We invite you to contact Jessica Corley, FMBs Deposit Officer, at email@example.com or 850-997-2591, for more information on how you can sign up for this service.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Debit card
- Online banking with bill pay
- No minimum balance required
- $35 annual maintenance fee
- Interest is paid monthly on daily collected balances
- Paper statement fee - $1.00 monthly
- Tax-Free savings and withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
- Contributions to your account may be tax-deductible
- Must have High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to contribute to an HSA