CASH ON HAND
In the event of a power outage, you may not be able to use your debit or credit card for purchases or access to an ATM. Make sure you have enough cash on hand - before the storm.
ATMs are available at all FMB locations. View a map of each location by clicking on address below.
MONTICELLO - 200 East Washington Street
TALLAHASSEE - 2000 Apalachee Parkway
TALLAHASSEE - 2626 Mahan Drive
TALLAHASSEE - 3320 Thomasville Rd
TALLAHASSEE - 3490 North Monroe Street
THOMASVILLE - 1313 East Jackson Street
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
Make sure you can access and manage your accounts even when the bank is closed.
Manage accounts, transfer funds, and pay bills online.
MOBILE BANKING APP (must be enrolled in Online Banking)
Manage accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks from your phone.
iTALK TELEPHONE BANKING SERVICE
When you’re unable to connect to the internet for online or mobile banking you can check account balances and transfer funds with a phone call.
- check account balances
- transfer funds
- schedule transfers and loan payments
- access loan information
- activate and cancel FMB debit cards
Save the number so you can access when needed.
SAFEGUARD FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
In the event of a disaster, protect all identification and financial documents so you can access when needed.
Safeguard important documents in a bank safety deposit box, computer storage devices (USB drive, CD/DVD), and/or waterproof storage containers, including:
- personal identification (driver’s licenses, birth certificates, military IDs, passports, etc.)
- financial account information (checking, savings, retirement and investment accounts, credit/debit cards)
- insurance policies on all personal property, including appraisals and lists and photos of valuable items
- ownership or leasing documentation for homes and vehicles (deeds, titles, registrations, rental agreements, etc.)
- all health and medical insurance documentation